i-Believe & Insightful Media – Ad Operations Manager
i-Believe, Insightful Media and Sing! are three successful companies operating in the digital marketing industry. Our offices are located on Clarendon Street in the heart of Dublin city.
i-Believe is a premium ad sales network. Insightful Media is a programmatic media specialist and Sing! is a digital performance marketing consultancy. All three are related in that their goals revolve around providing clients with effective digital marketing solutions to grow their businesses.
We are now looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join our busy team.
- The technical lead for all projects and platforms
- Helping publishers monetise their sites and apps
- Working with the sales team on media planning, proposals and campaign set-up
- Generating site tags and troubleshooting site issues
- Troubleshooting and QA-ing creatives
- Liaising with agencies and clients on any technical and campaign issues
- Staying up to date with new products and innovations
- Working with large advertising budgets and managing these across numerous platforms
- Setting up, optimizing and providing EOC reports for campaigns
- Liaising with agencies on campaign performance ideas with an eye to increasing share of budget
- Mentoring and training the ad ops executive(s)
- 3-4 years of ad operations experience with various technologies such as DFP, Adtech, Celtra etc
- Experience with third party ad tags providers such as DCM, Flashtalking etc
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns across DSP platforms and setting up PMPs via deal ID
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Analytical with good mathematical skills
- Ability to work outside of their ‘department’ with enthusiasm
- Experience planning site/app layouts and creating the tags for these
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret briefs & IO’s with ease
- A basic understanding of HTML and JS for site tagging
- Ability to multi-task across the 3 companies
Nice to have:
- Previous management experience
The Ad Operations Manager will report to the General Manager. The position is open now and we are looking for someone to start at the latest at the start of January2017.
The salary is competitive and will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for the position please send your CV to email@example.com before the 17th of November.