Insightful Media (Sister Company) – Programmatic Sales Manager
i-Believe, Insightful Media and Sing! are three successful companies operating in the digital marketing industry. Our offices are located on Clarendon Street in the heart of Dublin city. Insightful Media launched in August 2012. Over our more than four year history, the company has run thousands of campaigns and is a leading Irish independent trading desk.
We are hiring for a Programmatic Sales Manager to lead the sales efforts at Insightful Media. This is a cross-functional role where you will be involved with every aspect of maximizing revenue for the business. You will also be required to maximise programmatic revenue for our publisher partners who are selling their inventory programmatically.
The role requires an energetic, experienced, analytical, innovative and client-focused individual with a strong background in sales & business development.
You will be responsible for building and managing strong relationships with our external demand partners and working internally across different teams to ensure Insightful Media delivers high performance and innovative campaigns to exceed advertiser objectives.
You will be the point person for Insightful Media in the market and you will be responsible for evolving our proposition to ensure it continues to be strongly differentiated whilst delivering market leading results for advertisers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers or trading platforms and will have a strong understanding of the online advertising industry and programmatic.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to further their career and expand their experience and knowledge base in one of the most dynamic areas within the digital advertising industry.
- Build programmatic revenue from agencies and clients direct
- Grow, maintain and manage relationships with agencies, trading desks and other demand sources.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth by working with the operations team to develop and improve campaign strategies
- Use publisher inventory to devise and promote private marketplace deals
- Monitor open marketplace activities to identify opportunities for higher yielding business
- Work with Ad Operations to setup agreed deals in the platform.
- Work closely with the team to optimize advertiser performance, revenue and provide insights into best practices
- Help develop Programmatic sales and marketing collateral.
- Experience of selling programmatic solutions to Agencies &Trading Desks
- Ideal background would see previous work experience in a DSP, Trading Desk, SSP, Publisher or Advertising Technology Company.
- Experience and a successful track record in sales & business development or account management.
- Experience with different trading platforms and ad-serving technologies
- Analytical skills with the ability to make strategic campaign and business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills – the candidate must represent the company in a professional and competent manner.
- Proactive, highly motivated self-starter with an ability to spot revenue opportunities across different advertising categories at different times of the year
The package is competitive and will be commensurate with experience and track record. The opportunities for development within this dynamic, owner led company are very positive.
If you would like to pursue this opportunity, please send your CV and a covering note to Lee Thompson at email@example.com